Student Engagement Assistants x 2
Up to 10hrs per week (term-time)
Flexible around your timetable
Around £10 per hour
We want to reach more students and help them have the best experience possible while at Edinburgh College. So, we thought, what better way than to employ some students to help us out?
Our Student Engagement Assistant Roles will be working alongside our Officers and staff team to work on how we can impact more students’ lives and make sure that no-one ever feels alone at Edinburgh College.
The roles of the Engagement Assistants will change to suit the needs of the current work of our Officers and staff team. However, there are a range of areas the roles will be working on, which include:
- Promoting a range of Wellbeing activities and services, seeking to keep students engaged and part of the wider student network – online and on campus
- Supporting the development of safe, online spaces for students with particular interests or experiences
- Developing Social Media and Web content in order to increase engagement and reach
- Creating graphic and video content to support our activities and campaigns
- Covering incoming student enquiries on a range of channels (including phone, e-mail, video calls, and social media channels) and recording feedback from students to identify areas of need
If this sounds like something that you have the skills and experience to help us out with, then please apply using the webform below. Our student-staff roles are always very popular, so please include anything you feel is relevant and detail how your experience will make you the best person for the job!
These roles are only available to current Edinburgh College students. You will receive full training, regular one-to-one support, as well as a reference for future job applications. With the vast majority of our students still studying from home, the role can be carried out remotely from home, but there is the option of on-campus working in our offices too.
Applications for this role are now closed
If you have any questions please get in touch via email@example.com or or call us on 0131 297 9500