Through our Go Green - Low Carbon Travel project, we have the opportunity to reward three students for their efforts to live in a more environmentally-friendly way. So we want to hear from you if you've made a concious effort to travel in a more sustainable way this year, and especially if you've also been encouraging your friends and classmates to do the same. Your entry can also include information about any other changes you have made to your lifestyle to be more sustainable. Winning examples might include:
- Giving people a lift into college with you rather than driving by yourself
- Moving from your car to public transport
- Encouraging your friends to walk or cycle in with you.
Simply fill in the short form below to tell us why you feel you should win one of the following prizes:
The winner of this award will get the chance to choose a prize worth around £200, so don't miss out!
Your entry should also talk about:
- What sustainable changes you've made to your travel.
- How you have encouraged your friends to travel more sustainably.
- What effect this has had on your health / finances / environmental awareness.
- If you've made any other changes to live more sustainably.
Please submit your nomination by 4pm on Friday 27th March. We will then be in touch to let you know if you or your chosen nominee has been shortlisted for this award.