We have great news for all of you who have your own car, and are looking to save some money on your travel: we are offering free fuel-efficient driver training on Tuesday 12th March (starting at Sighthill campus) and Thursday 21st March (starting at Milton Road campus).
- It doesn't matter whether this is your campus of study or not - this training is open for ALL current Edinburgh College students.
- The only requirement is that you'll need to be able to come in your own car (ideally one that has a miles-per-gallon display) on the day, in time for the start of your session with your full driving license.
- The training session will be around an hour in length, so please register for your preferred time-slot through the webform below.
- If you book into a slot, then need to cancel for any reason, please email email@example.com so the session can be opened up to other students again.
- If you can't make any of these times, but would be interested in receiving training in the future, please email firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest.